Living in the moment – mindfulness. Why does each of us need mindfulness?
It is an effective method for training attention, mindfulness skills, stress management and development of resilience. It is often called mind fitness.
It is needed to:
- Live at the present moment.
- Observe without judgment.
- Be aware of your actions and needs.
- Control your thoughts, reduce stress.
- Feel the body and prevent diseases.
Would you like to get the same?
Psychological service of the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation. Contact us for help by phone: 0800509001 * (* All calls are free. Psychological assistance is provided free of charge)
In the meantime, here is a small example/exercise:
1. Observe some object for 2-3 minutes.
Just try to see and feel the object, without breaking it down into its components, without making up ideas about it, and without studying it critically.
Watch where your consciousness goes as you try to concentrate on a chosen object.
Notice new thoughts and feelings.