Test: Do you have emotional problems?
Emotions are good. They are part of our life, our unique inner reflection of external events.
Emotions help us feel life, taste it.
They can be positive, like joy, admiration, tenderness, love, charm...
And negative, like irritation, anger, disgust, sadness….
We colour events with emotions ourselves. We react to them based on our past experience, which in turn can distort our perception.
- Do you often notice that your reactions are exaggerated, that the reason was less than your reaction?
- Does it often happen that you regret what you said on an impulse?
- Do you notice that you often “complain”?
- Do you have uncontrollable outbursts of anger?
- Have you become more tearful/touchy than you were before?
If you answered yes to two of the above questions, your emotional reactions may be distorted by your past experience. We can help you learn how to manage your emotions. Contact us for help by phone: 0800509001 * (* All calls are free. Psychological assistance is provided free of charge)