Test: Emotional burnout. Professional burnout. Emotional fatigue
- chronic fatigue
- frequent unreasonable headache; persistent disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- sleep problems/insomnia
- indifference, boredom, apathy (decreased emotional tonus, feeling of depression)
- increased irritancy to insignificant, minor events
- emotional susceptibility: tearfulness, melancholy, self-pity, indifference to others
- feeling of unconscious restlessness and increased anxiety (feeling that “something is not right”)
- problems with concentration, avoidance of any cognitive load
- loss of meaning and interest in previously important things: work, hobbies and/or family
- avoiding people.
What to do?
A simple answer is to take some rest.
A complex answer is to understand the reasons for losing control of your life.
Psychological assistance from the Foundation. Contact us for help by phone: 0800509001 * (* All calls are free. Psychological assistance is provided free of charge)